Subject: Re: Multia problems.
To: Ross Harvey <ross@teraflop.com>
From: Kevin Walton <kevin@unseen.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/10/1998 14:29:03
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Ross Harvey wrote:

> It sure looks like the heat death syndrome.
>
> OK, so I wrote up some notes on preventing and fixing the Multia Heat Death
> Syndrome and I added them to the NetBSD/alpha FAQ. In the highly unlikely
> case that a reader of this list doesn't know the usual URLs:
>
> New:	http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha/faq.html#multia-heat-death

I cant seem to find a source of these 74F623 replacment chips in the UK -
I tried Maplin and Farnell.  Anybody in the UK know where I can get them
from, or does someone in the US fancy helping me out?  A group of us here
have bought Multias so I could probably take 20 or so.

Cheers
Kev

--
Kevin Walton 					Fax: +44 (0)870 1640411
UnSeen.org	 	  The future Was bright, the future Was Orange.