Subject: Re: kernel source
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/28/1998 18:22:56
Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com> writes:
> However, we probably should make a "best try" to make a source tarball for
> all the snapshots we make... (Hi cgd!  ;)

It's slightly more important than 'best try'.  Not only does not
providing sources prove to be a real PITA for people trying to use
snapshots, but there's also a license-compliance issue.

So, how many GPL'd programs are in snapshots we build?

a month after the snapshot has been built, and the -current sources
have changed a bit, how do people get the sources used to build those
programs?

cgd