Subject: SCSI disktab and note for der Mouse
To: None <Port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: shsrms <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/28/1998 10:38:16
Slightly off topic but please bear with me...
I got a couple of replies with my subject line in them but the content
did not seem to match my question.  Did I miss something?
I was unable to read der Mouse's mesage sent directly to me - the
content was blank (but wait) and then the copy to the list was fine ....
I am running netscape with mozillamail that might be it....
but
WHen I read the list copy, flipped to the personally addressed copy, it
read the same....
strange...
So, is there a place where I can find the disktab data for a maxtor
7345S drive?
Thanks
bob