Subject: Re: FYI: remaining DEC Multia's are $99[usa]
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: David Seifert <seifert@sequent.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/29/1998 22:38:25
> Now I just wish I could find someone with a small quantity of those
> 74ABT623 parts to fix my dead Multias and make sure the new ones don't
> die prematurely....  (marshall now has the philips part in stock, but
> want a minimum order of 114 units, of a total of $199.50[usa], and
> there's a 42-day lead time because it's back-ordered!)

Have you tried Arrow Electronics?  Their minumum order is US$25 per item.
(I don't know if they ship to Canada.)

There is also a TI ABT part that should work.  Slightly different part
number prefix/suffix for package and such.

Somebody's web page (TI I think?) had a list of distributors
that was very useful.

-Dave