Subject: Re: small memory box, NFS-mounted swapfile panic
To: None <smd@ebone.net, thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Sean Doran <smd@ebone.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/29/1998 09:22:39
Hm, but this time...

cleandir ===> lib/libarch
cleandir ===> lib/libbz2
rm -f a.out [Ee]rrs mklog core *.core
rm -f libbz2.a blocksort.o huffman.o crctable.o randtable.o compress.o decompress.o bzlib.o
rm -f libbz2_p.a blocksort.po huffman.po crctable.po randtable.po compress.po decompress.po bzlib.po
rm -f libbz2_pic.a libbz2.so.* libbz2.so blocksort.so huffman.so crctable.so randtable.so compress.so decompress.so bzlib.so
rm -f llib-lbz2.ln  blocksort.ln huffman.ln crctable.ln randtable.ln compress.ln decompress.ln bzlib.ln
rm -f .depend /usr/src/lib/libbz2/tags
cleandir ===> lib/libc
panic: pmap_physpage_alloc: no pages available after 50 tries
Stopped in make at      Debugger+0x4:   ret     zero,(ra)
db>

the only difference so far was that I'd been doing other things beforehand
(this time I essentially just did cd /usr/src; make build), and did a ^Z
and a ps v and then backgrounded things doing occasional ps vs.  weird.

	Sean.