Subject: Re: New NetBSD/alpha snapshot.
To: Ross Harvey <ross@teraflop.com>
From: phil freeman <freeman@lbpc.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/22/1998 09:00:22
i just installed 1.3.2 about a month ago, i herd from the guys in the
tech-net list that the newest snapshots support ipfilter and ipnat.
would this be it? also i can just install it over my current
installation ? or will that cause problems? if it does fail, can i
recover?

phil freeman
newbie, M.D.
;)