Subject: FW: Booting 3000 300LX
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Foster <Matt.Foster@unilever.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/08/1998 11:57:21
Thanks, all seems to be well.

System boot kicked up a lot of "Warning unexpected short range" 18432/18432,
but booted fine, and the install (via NFS) was trouble free.  I dd'ed the
image with a linux i386 system, which doesn't have (AFAIK) raw disk devices,
but using the block device seemed fine.

Kernel config time now.....

Regards,

Matt