Subject: Re: AFS for NetBSD/alpha?
To: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/09/1998 16:48:10
At 01:46 PM 9/8/98 CDT, Tracy J. Di Marco White wrote:

>I am wondering if there is going to be a version of AFS for NetBSD/alpha
>in the moderately near future?  We have a machine available if necessary
>to do the port, if someone wants to work on it.

Arla? It's an Open Source AFS client.

http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/arla/

The page says that there is a (supported?) version for NetBSD 1.3, version 0.9.

I don't know how stable it is, never having used it myself. Might be worth a
look (might not be).
--
Kevin P. Neal                          http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/

'You know, I think I can hear the machine screaming from here... \
"help me! hellpp meeeee!"' - Heather Flanagan, 14:52:23 Wed Jun 10 1998