Subject: new server questions
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Dusk Auriel Sykotik <syko@sykotik.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/11/1998 15:46:29
I'm going to be installing a new Alpha XL300 for Sykotik shortly.  Being a
current FreeBSD sysadmin, and because FreeBSD does not support the Alpha
platform at all, I chose NetBSD as the operating system. I was just
wondering if NetBSD Alpha supported the XL300?  It is not stated in the
readme that it does support it, nor that it does not.  I'm not on the
list, reply to my address.  Thank you.

/*
**  Matt Harris                      Syko
**  BPSOFH, BIOFH, C, SQL, PERL      http://www.sykotik.org/~syko/
**  FreeBSD SysAdmin                 sykotik.org
**  IRC TechnoNet - dark.technonet.net Cabalnet - dark-temple.cabalnet.org
**  "Those who are right in the mind are left in the dust." -- Me.
*/