Subject: pre-commit testers wanted....
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/24/1998 19:37:49
I'm in process of doing some revisions to the ISP driver. Some of
which won't be done for a while. However, a major revision at least
will be to jump F/W revisions for the ISP 10X0 boards a major
leap from the 2.10 F/W (now > 3 years old) to F/W that was released
in the last couple of months.

Prior to just committing this, I would like to get a little more
testing coverage than what I have.

If anyone would be willing to run with this on their systems (and
this is why I'm mailing port-alpha since that has a higher population
of ISP users than other platforms), please email me and I'll collect
a list of folks to victimize, err, umm, graciously allow better
performance and fewer problems than have been seen previously.

My plan is to collect this list, and produce patches for -current
and 1.3.2 for people to try out and send them some time toward
the end of next week.

Thanks for whatever help you can give here.

-matt