Subject: Tadpole AlphaBooks
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/24/1998 11:31:38
Does anyone out there have a Tadpole AlphaBook?  I was reading the
docs on this machine, and it looks like it is about 1 day's worth of
hacking to make it work (sans the power management goo).

If anyone with one of these machines is interested in getting NetBSD
to run on it, please contact me privately.

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939