Subject: Re: LoFI (DEcaudio) documentation?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/18/1998 10:43:38
On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Jonathan Stone wrote:

RE: multiple /dev entries for LoFi
> What's the best way to do this?

I think a lot of it depends on whether or not multiple channels on
the LoFi can be accessed at the same time, and whether or not NetBSD
supports multiple readers/writers to the same /dev entry.  It would be
really clever if the DSP code could be cooked up to do automatic mixing
of multiple writers to /dev/audio.  :)

BTW -- does anybody know the DEC part number for the LoFi DB60 cable?
I've got a LoFi card and breakout box with power supply, but no cable.  :(

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
  DECBEE65 0DEE3A0C 1ED7F54D 9E023CC4 and 0x0663D1A9 at a server near you.