Subject: Re: README: Digital Personal Workstation support
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Srdjan M. Tijanic <smt@bocal.cs.univ-paris8.fr>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/05/1998 06:38:51
On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Jason Thorpe wrote:

# Hi folks...
#
# I just committed support for the Digital Personal Workstation (a.k.a. Miata),
# mostly cloned from the EB164 support code, with some changes by me, and some
# more from Andrew Gellatin.  It works fine on one of Drew's machines, but
# still has some problems on another (which may be fixed by the BWX support
# I committed earlier today).

Hi hows things,

	I would greatly appreciate it if, I could test your new kernel for
Miata, we have 18 DPW433a in this University running on RedHat (*cringe*)
Linux ...
	It would be great to have NetBSD running on them !

If you could forward me the appropriate information, boot kernel etc (boot
disk in particular would be appreciated).
	Thanks in advance,

---
smt@bocal.cs.univ-paris8.fr		Srdjan M. Tijanic