Subject: README: Digital Personal Workstation support
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/04/1998 19:23:48
Hi folks...

I just committed support for the Digital Personal Workstation (a.k.a. Miata),
mostly cloned from the EB164 support code, with some changes by me, and some
more from Andrew Gellatin.  It works fine on one of Drew's machines, but
still has some problems on another (which may be fixed by the BWX support
I committed earlier today).

There is still some work to do, mostly wrt. powerdown, and dealing with
a DMA bug in the Pass 1 Pyxis... if you boot on your Miata and see that
the Pyxis is Pass 1, PCI DMA will not work properly on your system.  I
have some ideas about how to deal with the bug, but there might be a lot
of changes.

Anyhow, stay tuned, and enjoy running NetBSD on your Miata!

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939