Subject: Re: ZLXp-E2 ...
To: None <morgarws@molbio.sbphrd.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/03/1998 11:52:06
> I've been unable to get from brooktree (or rockwell now that they
> bought brooktree) any documents for the Bt463 RAMDAC ... something
> that I need in order to add support for the E2 and E3 tga cards.  So
> does anybody have an online or hardcopy of the programming manual for
> the 463? and if so can I have a copy?

I have a hard-copy of a bunch of BT manuals.  However, before I can
send anything to anybody, i've gotta find them.

If you're running NetBSD-current on your box, it'd be interesting (to
me, at least) to see what the output of the spewing PCI configuration
code would say for those cards.  You might change the #if 0's to #if
1's in sys/dev/pci.c, and bump up your message buffer size (with
'options MSGBUFSIZE=...'; i like 65536 (bytes) or larger, personally),
and send me the resulting spew...

cgd