Subject: Re: alpha related problems with samba?
To: Feico Dillema <dillema@huygens.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/14/1998 10:54:35
On Thu, 14 May 1998 12:51:43 +0200
 Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org> wrote:

 > I've been using a samba server on a multia running NetBSD-1.3, without
 > problems now for several weeks. Clients are two Windows'95 machines.
 > I got the same compiler warnings of course, but as things work for me
 > relatively well these warnings may not be your actual problem. Fixing the
 > warnings is a good thing no metter what, so...

I just looked into the compiler warnings... they are because a couple
of prototypes were not in scope.  I'll submit the new patches to the
packages people.

I haven't tried actually USING it yet (no Windows systems, darn :-), but
may get around to doing that soon'ish.

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939