Subject: RE: AXPpci33 Install floppy panic
To: Stan Pietkiewicz <stanp@storm.ca>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/05/1998 05:16:54
On 05-May-98 Stan Pietkiewicz spoke unto us all:
# I've got the "Common Console X4.5-2720 built on Mar 28 1996" loaded.
# This was from DEC's firmware upgrade V1.5. Which brings me to another
# (two-part) question: How do I switch back to the ARC console to upgrade
# the firmware again (if I need to)? Failing that, how would I upgrade the
# firmware from the SRM console??
#

On the multia you can switch to arc with the command "arc".  Also on the multia
you can upgrade the firmware from the srm console..  I dont recall how off the
top of my head.. but there was instructions on www.starshipcorp.com under thier
multia help.  It may not apply to your AXP however.

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html