Subject: ISA ethernet interfaces?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: P Kern <pkern@utcs.utoronto.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/24/1998 01:36:26
Hello.  We have an EB64+ and all 3 of its PCI slots are busy.
But it would be handy if it could have another ethernet interface.
We have 3 unused ISA ethernet cards but none of them are the 3c509
mentioned in the GENERIC config (it's still running under 1.2G).
Is there support for the SMC 8216 card (?aka the "Elite16 Ultra"?)
lurking somewhere?  Or should I just keep scrounging around until
a proper 3c509 card pops up?  (the 2 other idle ISA interfaces we
have handy are an SMC 8013 (Elite16?) and a 3Com Etherlink II).
Thanks much in advance.  P Kern.