Subject: Re: NAT on alpha
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: nm <nmanisca@vt.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/13/1998 01:32:02
Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
>  Ross Harvey <ross@teraflop.com> wrote:
>
>  > I think this one is waiting on a netbsd test case. I have your
>  > openbsd problem report sent to this list, but ideally I would
>
> If the user is having problems w/ NAT on an OpenBSD system, the user
> should not be complaining that it's broken on a NetBSD mailing list.
>
> End of story.

sorry if i offended you

but i had the same set of problems on an openbsd system that i had
on a netbsd system...

after talking to a couple of people, it sounded as if the nat implmentation
the
two systems was the same. (Darren Reed's 3.2.3)

anyway, i am just looking to get this resolved so that my alpha can be of use

to me rather than collect dust...

thanks
nick maniscalco