Subject: Re: Cheap systems with DU?
To: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/07/1998 10:38:15
www.dcginc.com often has stuff in this area. They currently have
a 600 MHz DU system for $6800, and at one point they had a pile of
AS200 workstations with DU licences for not much more than a thousand
dollars (!). They don't mention the AS200s on their web page, but
some other dealer might still have one or two around.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates