Subject: Re: INSTALL.alpha document available!
To: Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/29/1997 09:37:53
On Sat, 27 Dec 1997, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> > I can't make it a complete mirror because of disksize constraints.
>
> What size disk do you need? I might have an odd SCSI disk somewhere
> to give some extra space to ftp.nl.netbsd.org

A complete mirror is currently a hair under 3 GB, although that
will be reduced by around 270 MB when NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA goes away,
and a further 410 MB when NetBSD-1.3_BETA goes away.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates