Subject: Re: INSTALL.alpha document available!
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/27/1997 19:40:55
As Frank van der Linden wrote...
> > 	Netherlands
> > 	*   ftp://ftp.nl.netbsd.org/pub/comp/NetBSD
>
> It's not a complete mirror, though it does contain:

> 	* -current (in all its forms, including xsrc and pkgsrc)
> 	* the latest release
> 	* the arch/ subdirs, though not for all architectures

Yep, and I was (guess what ;-) looking for the Alpha binary stuff.
>From my location ftp.netbsd.org is slow as molasses.

> I can't make it a complete mirror because of disksize constraints.

What size disk do you need? I might have an odd SCSI disk somewhere
to give some extra space to ftp.nl.netbsd.org

> If there's someone within .nl with the opportunity to provide
> a fast, stable and complete mirror, I'll be happy to pass the buck.

Don't misunderstand me: I was only wondering.

Wilko
----------------  Support your local daemons: run [Free,Net]BSD Unix  ------