Subject: Re: Sigh.. more multia problems
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: Tim Atluru <atluru@tortel1.echo-on.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/12/1997 14:39:51
I figured it was time to share this with the world....

Curt: In answer to your question, ya, I gunzipped it. Once it failed I
opened a new box of floppies and tried again...same result. I then had
to run off to work so I haven't had time to go any farther. (other than
booting the 1.3_ALPHA disk to ensure it wasn't a new hardware problem.)
I am hoping to have time to play with it this weekend.

Anybody wanna buy a Multia?!

Tim Atluru
atluru@echo-on.net