Subject: Re: consistency of g++ builds?
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@ns.feral.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/10/1997 13:06:37
On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Normally I'd just drive on, but this seems to be an odd difference
> for platforms which should be pretty much identical for user space
> apps.

Well, the toolchains are quite different. I'm can't say I'm terribly
surprised that this sort of thing is happening. I wouldn't get too
uptight about it unless it happens once we get the alpha port using
the in-tree toolchain.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates