Subject: Re: NetBSD on Jensen, restarting..
To: Mark H. Levine <yba@polytronics.com>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/15/1997 11:02:31
At 08:42 AM 10/15/97 -0400, Mark H. Levine wrote:
>there are the EB164 and PC164 cards around, and it would be great to have
>them reliable.  I expect those to be the hobbyist systems of the near

You know, I was thinking the same thing. My roommate was thinking about
putting some Alpha board in his PC-AT case. Oh, the irony...

>future given the earlier news about 22164s and this story about Intel
>having Alpha rights....  If you get an ARC boot for the PC164LX, that

Intel having Alpha rights?

*whoh*

What?
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing
XCOMM  mailto:kpneal@pobox.com              -   http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/