Subject: Re: ARC Firmware?
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/08/1997 22:00:08
>   Maybe so...hell, *hopefully* so...but it's crap like this that makes
> me think that Digital Marketing is all that's left of Digital.  Same
> thing goes for Sun.

Actually, the stunningly depressing thing about Digital is that there
are tons of really good engineers on the inside trying to turn out
really great products and largely succeeding, but then the marketroids
get their hands on them and turn them into shit.   I've seen it happen
so many times now that it no longer surprises me.   The only reason
Digital is still around is that it still has too many old customers to
actually die.   Yet.   Twenty years from now, it'll be a penny stock.

			       _MelloN_