Subject: Re: jason's if_de fix...
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Matthias Drochner <drochner@zelux6.zel.kfa-juelich.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/28/1997 12:41:48
Excerpts from netbsd: 27-Sep-97 Re: jason's if_de fix... Jason
Thorpe@nas.nasa.go (730)

>  > Now I get ~8 linefeeds between output lines on the
>  > TGA console.
>
> Oh, *grumble*.  I'll take a look at that this weekend.. I made some small
> thanges to wscons, which work fine on the VGA display on my Alphastation 600,
> but I could have missed something.

I should probably descibe it more exactly:
At the beginning, the console output is normal. It starts with the
line skipping around the time the console device is attached in
autoconfiguration.
(Can't tell for sure, it is scrolled out after 3 lines of output.)

best regards
Matthias