Subject: New Snapshot Available
To: NetBSD/Alpha Users <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/04/1997 21:20:27
I've put up a new snapshot in

    ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/NetBSD/arch/alpha/970801

This doesn't include a toolchain, so if you're installing it afresh
(rather than over a previous installation) you'll want to install
the 970423 snapshot first. If there's any serious demand I'll do
up a toolchain. (Also, all the links like /usr/bin/cc -> ../local/bin/cc
are missing, so you may have to add those in if you're copying a
toolchain from somewhere else.)

This hasn't been tested extensively, but it is known to boot into
multi-user mode and on my AXPpci33. Let me know of any problems or
whatnot with it.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'