Subject: Re: configure system swap
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Mark H. Levine <yba@polytronics.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/30/1997 21:55:42
I don't seem to have a man page for swapctl(8) in the 1.2 release
snapshot.  C'mon, 'fess up, where are you guys getting working,
released man pages, sources and binaries? :-)

I rebuilt config as Chris suggested, now as complains that it can't
figure out what to do with ".section" in locore.s -- I rebuilt the cygnus
toolchain and installed it in case it was a problem isomorphic to config,
but alas, it is repeatable.  Several people here have now mentioned that
gas and binutils doesn't work with NetBSD/Alpha -- can this be for real?
We noticed similar as difficulties trying to use the MIT Pthreads package,
the as didn't know how to handle local labels for some strange reason,
only on the alpha....

I'll go look for the man page, thanks for the pointer.  It isn't in my
whatis/whereis db or man or catman path at the moment.