Subject: cant run setnetboot
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: dave <dave@bsdserve1.comsite.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/17/1997 18:40:08
Since I can't run setnetboot(I got it running on freebsd on an intel box,
but the ethernet address seemed to be ignored), I was wondering if anyone
would have it in their heart to set a copy of a netboot file to the
ethernet address '08:00:2b:e5:1e:ff'?  I can use this to boot my machine
and also debug what my ported copy of setnetboot is doing wrong.

Either that, or I would like to find updated firmware for my alphastation
200...the interim directory only seems to contain stuff for the 500.

I would really like to install this thing tonite =)

Thanks!
Dave Ferovick
ComSite International