Subject: buslogic SCSI support
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/16/1997 09:12:46
As far as I can tell, the BusLogic 9XX controllers appear to work on
*some* Alpha platforms- e.g., my AlphaPC164. However, they aren't recognized
by f/w or even provide good config space reads to get the product ID
on the Alpha 8200- I'll check this against a newer 8200 we just got, but
that won't happen for a couple of weeks.

-matt

p.s.: carl- thansk for buslogic documentation- but it doesn't appear to
be really what I'd need to fix this problem for all alpha platforms-
I'd need to go yell at DEC probably. Do you want me to send it back?