Subject: Re: DE205 supported in NetBSD?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/06/1997 09:23:06
On Fri, 06 Jun 1997 08:53:17 -0400
 Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com> wrote:

 > >Is there any support for the Digital DE205 Etherworks network
 > >card in the alpha-port of NetBSD? I can boot NetBSD via BOOTP
 > >on my AXPpci33 but it does not seem to detect my network.
 > >Any hints or pointers are very much appreciated.
 >
 > No.  I have a DE205 in my NetBSD/i386 but I haven't gotten
 > around to writing a driver for it yet.  Should I raise the
 > priority of it?

Oh, goodness... of course, Matt is right, here... For some reason,
when I read your mail, I thought to myself "DE201"... please ignore
my previous comment regarding the DECPA-series (except, of course,
that I plan on making them work on the alpha in a few days :-)

Is the 205 one of those LEMAC cards?