Subject: Re: DE205 supported in NetBSD?
To: William Wanders <william@tunix.kun.nl>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/06/1997 09:00:21
On Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:53:41 +0200 (MET DST)
 William Wanders <william@tunix.kun.nl> wrote:

 > The subject says it all:
 >
 > Is there any support for the Digital DE205 Etherworks network
 > card in the alpha-port of NetBSD? I can boot NetBSD via BOOTP
 > on my AXPpci33 but it does not seem to detect my network.
 > Any hints or pointers are very much appreciated.

Not currently... although, I plan to fix this in NetBSD-current in just
a few days, when I bring down my changes to support ISA DMA on the
Alpha.  (The DEPCA uses shared memory, not DMA, but the driver that
supports the DEPCA series also supports other cards that do use DMA.)