Subject: Re: Configuring ISA 3c509
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/30/1997 23:23:15
On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Ken Hornstein wrote:

> >From my reading of the AXPpci manual, you need the "mod" argument to this
> command.  I.e. -

That was it. I read that too, and promptly forget it when I actually
got around to doing more configuration on the thing. :-)

So the ISA-based 3c509 Ethernet card is now tested and working on
a DEC Alpha. As soon as the the ed driver gets cleaned up (that
is, has the __BROKEN_INDIRECT_CONFIG thing fixed) I'll test it out
as well. (Actually, someone already has a version of this working,
but the changes have not been committed.)

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'