Subject: panic in pagemove on 1.2.1
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Rand <dlr@daver.bungi.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/22/1997 01:03:00
I just compiled up 1.2.1.  All was well.  I added another 10G of disk.
The world was happy.  I decided to repartition dka0 (sd0).  I copied
all the files over to sd1, which is a 1G drive (sd2 is an 8G drive).
In doing that, I modified the disktab block/fragment sizes from
8K/1K to 4K/512 bytes for some of my smaller partitions.

The copy to those partitions works great.  However...

when I try to copy the files back from sd1, I get a panic in pagemove.
Apparently size % CLBYTES != 0, when using the smaller block/frag
sizes...

Does anyone have an easy fix?  Or even a hard one?

Thanks,
Dave Rand