Subject: Re: games/gomoku
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
From: John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/03/1997 15:17:46
Chris G Demetriou wrote:
> 	(1) a game finished in < 15 minutes real time.  (It won
> 	    again!)

I think yours must be cleverer. Mine will go blind before either it
or itself wins. My money's on the black, though. 8-)

It is now doing 2 per hour. The virtual size hasn't grown much in the
last two hours, it's just really showing up the noname's disk I/O
(in-)abilities.

Were you running it on a machine with more than 32M of memory?

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@netbsd.org           119 Cecil Street