Subject: Re: LITERALSLEAZY .lita
To: John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/22/1996 12:15:03
> [ "when will ELF be publically available for NetBSD/Alpha?" ]
>
> Anyway, the answer to this is "as soon as I can" -- i'd like to get
> something out before I go to OSDI at the end of this month, but i
> can't say for sure.

So, this isn't going to happen.  I both overestimated the amount of
time before OSDI (for some reason, i though i had another week...  i'm
leaving this saturday), and underestimated the number and quality of
bugs that needed to be fixed in the toolchain.

Hopefully Richard Henderson will have fixed the ELF toolchain bugs by
the time i return from OSDI (a week later, around Nov. 1).

chris