Subject: Re: machine/param.h
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/02/1996 16:43:33
> Umm, minor nit- the change describe below made it a bit easier
> to compile a C++ app I had......

A similar change has already been made in the post-1.2 sources, as
part of:

revision 1.13
date: 1996/07/09 00:33:23;  author: cgd;  state: Exp;  lines: +8 -27
various cleanup, move setsoft* and spl* into intr.h.

> Is this the right venue to suggest changes?

sure, though if it's just 'minor' things (like this) my mailbox is
just as good (at least while i'm the alpha port maintainer...  if i
give up the job, well, then my mailbox is no longer just as good 8-).

Even larger things where you're supplying diffs that you want applied
to the tree should probably be sent directly to me, unless you're
trying to solicit user comments.

chris