Subject: Re: userland blues
To: Aaron Benner <abenner@www2.avicom.net>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/12/1996 18:57:01
I can you give a set of diffs for gcc-2.7.2.1 which will allow to
generate ECOFF binaries.  However, if you are using g++, you maybe
need to upgrade your as to support .weak.  That means more diffs.

That being said, most of the work I've been doing with gcc & binutils
are unrelated to ECOFF support.  Instead, I've been busy getting
Alpha ELF64 support working under NetBSD/alpha so the ECOFF changes
are minimal at best.  I don't even know if they are complete.

If you still want them, I'll pack them up and send them off (they
are fairly small).
3am Software Foundry      WWW URL:    http://www.3am-software.com/bio/matt.html
Westford, MA              Disclaimer: I disavow all knowledge of this message