Subject: Status of Multia/UDB support
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Sturges <jonathan@cc.odu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/01/1996 20:03:27
Hi,
sorry if this has been covered recently, I just joined this list.

I'm interested in buying a UDB, since they can be had cheaply now.  But I
was concerned about NetBSD's stability on this box.  I heard that as
recently as a few snapshots ago that it wasn't terribly stable.  I'm
hoping that's changed, cuz I'd hate to be forced to run Linux!  ;-)

Also, how about support for the UDB's hardware.  Is it all there?  Even
the on-board sound?  How about the PC Card slots?  And what kinds, if
any, of PCI cards might be supported under NetBSD?

thanks for any thoughts on this,
Jonathan