Subject: UDB serial pinout (was:Re: Printing and Redhat) (fwd)
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Katz <jkatz@in.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/05/1996 13:39:04
Someone on the  list was talking about prlems with serial out on
Multia/UDB/Easy WWW Server. Here's a pointer with some help from the
Linux guys.

-Jon
jkatz@in.net        President and CEO, Internet Consulting by Jon
Voice: +1 317.823.8221	Fax: +1 317.823.8184
9010 Anchor Bay Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46236
Personal: http://www.in.net/~jkatz
Resume:   http://www.in.net/~jkatz/I-need-a-job.html
HOW-TO:   http://www.in.net/~jkatz/win95/Linux-HOWTO.html
**