Subject: Re: Need direction(s)...
To: Pat Jensen - System Manager <patj@noc.icinet.net>
From: Jon Katz <jkatz@in.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/31/1996 09:03:48
There are jumpers in the motherboard that can be used to bring the
default resolution to 640x480. Some resellers of UDB hardware, like dcg
have these settings on their WWW sites, http://www.dcginc.com/ajr.htm

-Jon
jkatz@in.net        President and CEO, Internet Consulting by Jon
Voice: +1 317.823.8221	Fax: +1 317.823.8184
9010 Anchor Bay Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46236
Personal: http://www.in.net/~jkatz
Resume:   http://www.in.net/~jkatz/I-need-a-job.html
HOW-TO:   http://www.in.net/~jkatz/win95/Linux-HOWTO.html
**