Subject: UDB...
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Katz <jkatz@in.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/23/1996 09:57:23
Greetings!
	I am thinking of getting a UDB and running NetBSD on it,but I
have a few questions that aren't taken care of in the FAQ/WWW site...

	A UDB is a lot like an AXPpci33 (the one I am getting is clocked
up from 233 to 266) with a lot of built in hardware-- SCSI controller,
TGA graphics card (on the PCI bus). There is also a Microsoft Sound
System sound card built in. Are these components working? I know the TGA
card is 8bpp so it works with at least text, but what about X? Any/all
info is appreciated. I'd be willing to work on a hack for the sound card
if needed :-)

-Jon
jkatz@in.net        President and CEO, Internet Consulting by Jon
Voice: +1 317.823.8221	Fax: +1 317.823.8184
9010 Anchor Bay Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46236
Personal: http://www.in.net/~jkatz
Resume:   http://www.in.net/~jkatz/I-need-a-job.html
HOW-TO:   http://www.in.net/~jkatz/win95/Linux-HOWTO.html
**