Subject: New NetBSD/Alpha snapshot (960425) up for FTP.
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@UX2.SP.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/26/1996 22:19:47
Over the last day, i've been ftp'ing a new NetBSD/Alpha snapshot to
ftp.netbsd.org...  the net was really slow for some reason...  Anyway,
it's all there now in:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/alpha/960425

This snapshot is completely based on NetBSD-current, as of 4/25, with
the addition of the Alpha toolchain and X11 sources.  Because of that,
I now _only_ include toolchain sources and diffs to make the X11
sources.  I'm no longer distributing diffs to the -current user-land or
a kernel source snapshot since there never should be any difference
between my -current at the time of the distribution and the sources I
used to build it.

I've also tried to update and clarify the STATUS and README files, so
take a look at them and feel free to send me corrections and updates.

chris