Subject: Re: Booting AXPpci 33
To: None <NIAGARA.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU!Chris_G_Demetriou@werple.net.au>
From: John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/01/1996 20:06:30

> _I_ have an X server (neener neener neener!  8-), but it only works
> on the TGA.

Smart arse!

> I cobbled one up, and made it work on christmas day.  8-)

You even program on _Christmas_ day?! Oh well, with a name like yours...

> I've not shipped it yet, due to the time of year and due to the fact
> that my workstation seems to have developed hardware problems...  (it
> also acts as my NFS server.)

Just god's way at getting back at you for programming on Christmas day.

[Apologies if this offends. It is the silly season, y'know].

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au                          119 Cecil Street