Subject: Re: Booting AXPpci 33
To: Trevor Mendez <tmendez@BBN.COM>
From: None <Chris_G_Demetriou@NIAGARA.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/01/1996 02:57:10
[ oops, sorry about the previous, blank, message... ]

> >is the DE-205 ethernet the PCI board?  or is it an ISA, LANCE-based
> >board?  (i dunno the name of the 21030-based PCI board...  8-)
> >(If it's the ISA LANCE board, NetBSD/Alpha won't support it, i don't
> >think...  never tried to make it work.)
>
> ISA board.

Between this, and your keyboard connector, you've an Alpha system like
none i'd ever seen or heard of before.  "joy."

I've given no thought to serial mouse support that fits on a 'normal'
serial port (i.e. not on an z8530 with a dedicated port...).

chris