Subject: Any noname work done yet?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/13/1995 08:18:47
G'day,

Did anyone get NetBSD/Alpha up and running on the 'noname' (AXPpci 33) board?
If not, I'm up to that now (after DEC finally saying they are unable to deliver
a 21068 chip for noname _ever_. Seems that 21066 @ 166 MHz is now the minimum
for noname).

Chris, do I need any special documentation to do this? DEC say they don't
have a 'technical description' document available for noname (like they do for
the AXPvme)? Is it at all like the AlphaStation? Does anyone from DEC's
E & RT group (& willing to identify themselves) subscribe to this mailing list?

Should I wait for the next (long awaited) set of kernel sources?

Regards,

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au                          119 Cecil Street