Subject: Re: Alpha PC 150 port ?
To: Niko Schuessler (Exchange) <nikos@microsoft.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/21/1995 05:18:49
> Sorry, if this is a  resend ... I'm unsure of
> the reliability of our gateway ...

I received (and replied to! 8-) your original message.

to recap, for the public:

> I have a Alpha Axp 150 PC which isn't doing a whole lot at
> the moment ... is there a usable version of Netbsd that will run
> on it ? if so, how would I go about getting the OS?
> How much disk space does a basic install require ?

NetBSD/Alpha is not currently being ported to the DECpc AXP 150, and
i've no(*) future plans to do so.  If somebody else would like to, i
can point them to the appropriate documentation, to help them out.

* == i've got one of the machines here in my office, but unless i find
a lot of free time, it just won't happen.  And i don't think i'll be
finding any free time anytime soon.  8-)

chris