Subject: Alpha changes to non-src/sys files...
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/30/1995 00:07:53
Well, i've now got the all of the non- src/sys (and non- src/devo)
changes necessary for the Alpha port into the master source tree.

That means that, assuming you're running with my current kernel and
'devo' sources (*), you should just be able to grab all of the
NetBSD sources other than the 'sys' tree, and use them directly.

(*) - Well, the 'devo' tree is unchanged from what i distributed in
with the binary snapshot way back when.  My latest kernel sources
haven't been put up for FTP yet, but when they are i'll tell you
where.  8-)  I'll also be putting up a seperate copy of the 'devo'
tree so that you won't need to download the whole (old) source
snapshot to get it.

chris