Subject: Re: -current building again?
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 11/20/2003 23:28:49
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:43:34 +0000
Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 07:41:33AM +0100, Frank Wennmohs wrote:

> > Is work going on to get acorn32 -current to build again?
> > If anyone can provide patches or a snapshot I would be more than
> > happy to give it a try....
>
> "It worked for me" on Oct 27 (cross built on i386, with "vidcaudio"
> commented out of the kernel to avoid the panic..) Has it broken
> since?

Just cross built from a cvs update done yesterday. Both world and custom
kernel for my machine build successfully. I haven't booted the kernel or
installed the binaries yet. http://releng.netbsd.org/ does have the port
down as not building. I suspect the build error only occurs when
actually generating the sets.

If nobody sorts things out I should be able to find some time to look at
the breakage early next week.

Mike